This excursion to the northern part of Tenerife is a perfect opportunity to discover Tenerife’s most historic villages: Garachico and Icod de los Vinos, with its famous Thousand-Year-Old Dragon Tree, located in the north of the island.
During this 5-hour trip, you will visit Garachico, a charming stately coastal town, and Icod de Los Vinos, whose streets and squares will steal your heart, and where you will see the famous Drago Milenario, a Thousand-Year-Old Dragon Tree.
On our trip around the northern part of Tenerife, we will make a well-deserved stop in Puerto de la Cruz to behold the valley of La Orotava from this beautiful place.
- Get to know some of the island’s most historic villages.
- Visit Garachico, a charming stately coastal town.
- See the famous Thousand-Year-Old Dragon Tree and walk through the streets and squares of Icod de Los Vinos
- Transport from Santa Cruz
- Official Spanish, English or German-speaking guide
What's not included...
- Guide in other language than Spanish, English or German
The tour lasts 5 hours, from 11.00am to 4.00pm.
You should be prepared for extremes in weather, both heat as well as cold, depending on the time of year. Recommendations:
- Wear warm clothing and proper footwear.
- Protect yourself from sunstroke.
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses.
- Take plenty of water on hikes.
It is absolutely necessary to bring a copy of your reservation, either printed or displayed on a mobile device.
In case of discount tickets for children or local residents, a supporting document is required to prove entitlement to discount.