Teide Tour excursion
Teide Tour excursion to Teide National Park
If you want to enjoy the Teide National Park in all its glory, exploring the nooks and crannies of one of the world’s most visited national parks, the Teide Tour is your tour.
Throughout this 8-hour excursion to Teide you will enjoy more than spectacular volcanic landscapes.
Furthermore, on Teide Tour you will behold the volcanoes that caused the most recent eruptions in Tenerife. You will also learn how the Canary Islands were formed.
The Teide Tour excursion does not include lunch, but you will have enough free time to eat lunch.
Complete your trip with a Cable Car ride
There’s no better way to finish off your delightful visit to the Teide National Park than to behold the indescribable landscape of the largest national park in the Canary Islands from above, with the Teide Cable Car.
The diverse views from the Teide Cable Car’s upper station are superb.
Choose the viewpoint of La Rambleta to behold the Seven Cañadas and the Ucanca Valley, or walk one the three trails that the Teide Cable Car’s upper station offers to hiking enthusiasts, with views of the northern and the southern part of Tenerife, or go up to Spain’s highest peak.
Or, if you prefer, enjoy a visit of the Teide Observatory
Did you know that the world’s most important solar observatory is located in the Teide National Park?
Take our enjoyable 90-minute guided visit if you want to leave the National Park having seen the inside of a telescope, observed the Sun and learnt about astrophysics and the work of the researchers at the Teide Observatory.
- Discover the Teide National Park and its striking landscapes
- A magnificent tour through mountain roads, typical Canary villages and breathtaking landscapes
- You will be accompanied by an official guide who will show you the Teide National Park’s most iconic places
- An official guide
- Departures from the southern and northern parts of the island
- Cable Car ticket (optional)
- Guided visit of the Observatory (optional)
- Adult: €41.00
- Child: €20.50
- Adult, Cable car included: €68
- Child, Cable car included: €34
- Adult, Observatory included: €62.00
- Child, Observatory included: €38.50
- Adult: €93.00
- Child: €46.50
- Adult, Cable car included: €120
- Child, Cable car included: €60
- Adult, Observatory included: €114.00
- Child, Observatory included: €64.50
In case of discount tickets for children or local residents, a supporting document is required to prove entitlement to discount.
Changes and cancellations
- In case of purchased excursions including a cable car ride, the price of the cable car ticket shall be reimbursed if the cable car cannot be used due to adverse weather conditions.
- In the event that the guided visit of the Observatory cannot be held due to adverse weather conditions, its cost shall be reimbursed.
- In the event that weather conditions impede or hinder proper visibility of the stars through solar telescopes, we will visit another nocturnal telescope instead.
- Check our Terms and conditions for more detailed information on other reasons for cancellation.
Pick-up points and hours:
|NORTHERN PART OF THE ISLAND||TUESDAY||SUNDAY|
La Chiripa Garden Hotel
Parque San Antonio Hotel
Noelia Playa Hotel
Dania Park Hotel
Black and Red (Concordia Hotel)
Titsa bus stop at the Meliá intersection
|SOUTHERN PART OF THE ISLAND||
|Tryp Tenerife Princesa Dácil Hotel
Best Tenerife bus stop
Olé Tropical bus stop
Titsa bus stop at Las Dalias Hotel
Isla Bonita Hotel
Titsa bus stop at the CC. El Duque (close to Costa Adeje Gran Hotel)
Jardines del Teide Hotel
Titsa bus stop Riu Arecas
El Mirador Hotel
Barrera Bahía del Duque
Titsa bus stop Avenida Playa Paraíso
Hiperdino - Roca Nivaria bus stop
Riu Buenavista hotel
The base station’s facilities include an information centre and a shop.
Restaurant / Café:
There’s a cafeteria at the base station.
There are public toilets at the base station.
Prepare for your visit:
You should be prepared for extremes in weather, both heat as well as cold, depending on the time of year in which you enjoy this trip to Teide.
- Wear warm clothing and proper footwear.
- Protect yourself from sunstroke.
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses.
- Take plenty of water on hikes.
The ascent by Cable Car is not recommended for people with heart problems, pregnant women, or children under 2 due to the risk that high altitude poses to their health. Consult your doctor before planning your visit.
The guided visit of the Teide Observatory is not recommended for children under 8.
When making your reservation, please indicate which hotel you are staying at and we will send you an e-mail with the pick-up point and time.