When you stay at the Refuge, members of staff will always be available to answer any questions you may have.
The maximum stay at the Refuge is one night only. You may access the facilities (kitchen and bathrooms only) from 5.00pm to 10.00pm.
You must leave the Refuge by 07.30am the next day. The Refuge closes at 8.00am.
The entrance hall opens at 11.00am.
The bedrooms open at 7.00pm.
No noise permitted after 10.30pm.
Prices include bed linen and use of the kitchen and toilets.
You do not need to apply for the National Park permit to visit the Teide Peak crater before 9.00am, because it is automatically granted when you stay at the Refuge.
When you do the climb to Teide Peak, you may leave your belongings at the Refuge and collect them on your return. If you decide to return via the Cable Car, please remember to take your belongings with you on the climb and also to inform the Refuge staff.
In the rooms
- Eating is not permitted
- Bedclothes may not be removed from the room.
- No personal belongings may be left in the rooms after 7.30am.
*Check out our special offers for the Cable Car downward journey
Prices for the Refuge:
- General €25
- Enjoy our offer of Orange €21
- The Refuge declines all responsibility for personal belongings.
- Please take all refuse with you.
- Please do not waste the water. We inform that our facilities do not have showers.
- Sleeping in common areas is not permitted.
- The Refuge facilities may not be used during the night without prior booking.
- Camping is not permitted in the vicinity of the Refuge.
- It is not recommended to stay the night with children under 8 years old. People with cardiovascular or pulmonary health problems should consult their doctor beforehand.
- Begin the descent immediately on noticing any symptoms of altitude sickness.
- In the event of feeling indisposed, you can also call 112.
- If you need to buy more water, please keep in mind that while there water vending machines on our premises, you must bring some coins to use the machines.
- If you have any doubt or complaint do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 922 0100 440 from 8.00am to 4.00pm.
- Notify the Refuge personnel if you wish to descend by cable car.