In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of the Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is owned by TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A., a Spanish company with the company tax code no. A-38002549, the registered office at Calle San Francisco 5, 4º, 38301 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, incorporated on the 12th August 1960 with the Register of Companies of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Page 15, Folio 174, Book 1 of Section 3, which is the holder of the website www.volcanoteide.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access to our Website is free and requires no prior subscription or registration. The User shall access the Website in good faith, under their sole responsibility and according to these General Conditions of Use.
Only those aged 18 years and over can provide data via our website. Those aged under 14 cannot provide them unless they have the permission of their parents or guardian.
The condition of the User acquired by mere access and use of this Website—whether by a consumer, i.e., customer who purchases directly via the public website, or a partner, i.e., collaborator who does so via the private website by means of his/her user name and password—is subject to the prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of the General Conditions of Use in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. On our Website, we offer different services and information on TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A.
The User agrees to make a lawful, diligent and proper use of the Contents and services offered on this Website, under the principles of good faith and in full respect for the law in force as well as for these Conditions of Use.
In particular, by way of example, but not limitation, the User of the Website must not:
- Use or reuse any kind of material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or threatening, or that constitutes a violation of intellectual property rights, trademarks, confidence, privacy or any other right, or is otherwise injurious or objectionable to third parties, or whose content contains computer viruses, political propaganda, advertising content, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of "spam" and might cause any unnecessary discomfort or inconvenience, in general.
- Maliciously or intentionally cause damages that might result in any loss or modification of the Website itself, nor introduce or disseminate computer viruses that might cause unauthorised alterations to the Website’s Contents or its integrated systems.
- Use the Website for fraudulent purposes or in connection with criminal offences or illegal activities of any kind.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or modify the information and Contents hosted on the Website, unless authorised by the copyright holder.
- Collect data for advertising purposes, nor forward any kind of advertising or communication for the purpose of selling, or other commercial material without first requesting and obtaining consent.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All intellectual and industrial property rights in the Contents displayed on the Website and, in particular, layout, text, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, industrial designs or any other symbols susceptible of industrial and commercial use are owned by TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. or third party holders thereof who have duly authorised their posting on the Website and who exercise exclusive rights to exploit them.
TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. does not grant any kind of license or authorisation to use their intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or right related to the Website, services or Contents thereof.
Therefore, and in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996 of 12 April 1996, approving the revised text of the Intellectual Property Act, as well as the Spanish Law 17/2001 of 7 December 2001 on Trademarks, and other legislation on intellectual and industrial property, it is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, adapt, translate, distribute, make available to the public, by any means of communication, or otherwise exploit and/or modify any Content posted on the Website, in whole or in part, without prior express permission of TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. Otherwise, the company shall take appropriate legal measures.
Users undertake to respect the property rights on the Website as well as copyright and industrial property rights thereon, which are owned by TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A.
Also, TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. disclaims all liability for the use or dissemination of images and/or Contents incorporated into the Website.
If any of the clauses herein should be declared null and void in a final judgement by an appropriate authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force and unaffected by the said declaration of annulment.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Everything relating to our Website is governed exclusively by European law. In the event of any discrepancy or difference arising between the parties regarding the interpretation and content of this Website, the parties choose to submit the resolution of any dispute to the Courts of the User’s domicile and thereby expressly waive any other jurisdiction.
TELEFERICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. installs cookies on users’ computers. To find out more about cookies on our website, please click on the following link: "cookies policy".
All notifications and communications between users and TELEFERICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. will be deemed valid for all purposes, whether they are made via post, e-mail or telephone. Should users contact TELEFERICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. in writing:
- Letters should be posted to the address shown above.
- E-mails should be sent to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By making our Website available to the User, we try to offer quality contents and services, with the utmost diligence not only in their provision but also in the use of technological means. However, we do not accept responsibility for the presence of viruses or any other element that might damage the User’s computer system, documents and files in any way.
Among others, and by way of example, but not limitation, TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. is not responsible for the following circumstances:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operating of the Website and/or its services or Contents, excluding, to the maximum extent permitted by law in force, any liability for damages of any kind that may arise due to the lack of availability or continuity of operating of the Website and the Contents enabled therein.
- Errors that may exist in the Contents nor the correction of any defect that might occur.
- Lack of utility of the Website or the Contents.
- Existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the Contents.
- Bad service or any problem on the part of the suppliers of services.
- Receipt, collection, storage, dissemination or transmission of the Contents by the Users.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of the Website or its Contents by the Users to the terms of these Conditions of Use or good faith.
TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. does not guarantee the correct functioning of our Website with regard to its availability and continuity of operating. As far as possible, we shall try to notify the User of any service interruption and restore the service as soon as possible. However, we are exempted from any liability arising from interruptions or improper functioning of our Website.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ON-LINE PURCHASE for the Consumer:
See Returns policy for purchases made.
In order to prevent tampering, loss, misuse, unauthorised access or theft of personal data, TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. has adopted the levels of protection provided by law, and has established the necessary means and technical measures, applying to the Record of Processing Activities all the security measures set out in current regulations on Personal Data Protection (LOPDGDD / GDPR).
Also, TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. has adopted new security measures, which are required by the GDPR following the implementation of new User rights (transparency, restriction of processing, and data portability principles), in addition to the rights of access, rectification and erasure (right to be forgotten). TELEFÉRICO DEL PICO DE TEIDE, S.A. has also implemented the required improvements with regard to obtaining consent from the interested party, by undertaking relevant actions, and will carry out the required Impact Assessment, notifying the competent authority of any security breach, as well as appoint a Data Protection Officer to supervise these tasks.
TELEFERICO DEL PICO DEL TEIDE, S. A. reserves the right to decide whether or not to include users’ personal details in the Record of Processing Activities held by the Data Controller.
These General Conditions of Use have been last modified on the 19th December 2022. We may modify them at any time, please check the publication date each time you connect to our Website to be sure that no modification has taken place that might concern you. For any explanation regarding the Conditions of Use of our Website, you may contact us in person, by calling (+34) 922 010 440 or by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com