VIP excursion to Teide Peak
Ascent to Teide Peak
Visit the highest peak in Spain (3,718 m) on this excursion for you and your family or friends, during which you can enjoy unique views and landscapes of the island of Tenerife and the Canarian Archipelago. Discover the marvellous contrasts of the National Park, its colours and textures, while enjoying a relaxed ascent by cable car. Depending on the time of day you decide to visit, Teide will be seen differently. The climb is 180 metres, since the ascent to an altitude of 3,550 metres will be done with the help of the Cable Car. If you want to get away from large groups of tourists and enjoy the beauty and sounds of the national park, this is your opportunity.
* The reservation of this experience is pending confirmation until the permit to access to the crater is issued in your name. In the event that the confirmation is not possible, we will offer an alternative date or we will immediately refund the amount paid.
- Ascend the highest peak in Spain
- Enjoy the best views of Tenerife and the Canarian Archipelago
- Get to know the Teide National Park in a relaxed and intimate way
- Quick access to the Cable Car to avoid queues
- Permit from the Teide National Park to visit the peak
- Official guide
- VIP transportation
The schedule for this excursion is flexible, but the Cable Car is open during the following hours:
- From 9.00am to 4.00pm in winter
- From 9.00am to 5.00pm in summer
- Wear warm clothing and proper footwear.
- Protect yourself from sunstroke.
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses.
- Take plenty of water on hikes.
- People with health problems should consult with their doctors before undertaking this hike.
- This ascent is not recommended for people with heart problems, or pregnant women, due to the risk that high altitude poses to their health. Consult your doctor before planning your visit.
Distance to climb:
- In the event that the cable car has to close on the day of the excursion due to reasons beyond our control, adverse weather conditions or failure of the cable car facilities, an alternative excursion will be arranged and there will be no refund of the amount paid by the user for the excursion; the amount corresponding to the price of the cable car ticket will be reimbursed.
We will pick you up from your hotel or home.