VIP Teide Tour
Teide Tour excursion to Teide National Park
If you want to enjoy the Teide National Park in all its glory, exclusively for you and your friends, without anybody else, exploring the nooks and crannies of one of the world’s most visited national parks, the Teide Tour VIP is the trip to Teide that you and your friends are looking for.
Throughout this 8-hour excursion to Teide you will enjoy more than spectacular volcanic landscapes.
Furthermore, on Teide Tour you will behold the volcanoes that caused the most recent eruptions in Tenerife. You will also learn how the Canary Islands were formed.
You will definitely want to play a mini quiz with your friends about the Teide after your VIP tour!
The Teide Tour does not include a meal; however, you will have some free time to eat together and talk about all the fun you are having!
Complete your trip with a Cable Car ride
There’s no better way to finish off your delightful group visit to the Teide National Park than to behold the indescribable landscape of the largest national park in the Canary Islands together from above, with the Teide Cable Car.
The diverse views from the Teide Cable Car’s upper station are superb. We cater for different tastes and preferences, so, if you cannot agree on doing the same thing, you can always split into smaller groups and share your photos and talk about what you did when you get back to the hotel.
Choose the viewpoint of La Rambleta to behold the Seven Cañadas and the Ucanca Valley, or walk one the two freely accessible trails that the Teide Cable Car’s upper station offers to hiking enthusiasts, with views of the northern or the southern part of Tenerife.
Or enjoy a visit of the Teide Observatory together on your Teide Tour
Did you know that the world’s most important solar observatory is located in the Teide National Park?
Take our enjoyable 90-minute guided visit on your group Teide Tour if you want to leave the National Park having seen the inside of a telescope together, observed the Sun and learnt about astrophysics and the work of the researchers at the Teide Observatory.
- Discover the Teide National Park and its striking landscapes only with your friends
- A magnificent tour through mountain roads, typical Canary villages and breathtaking landscapes
- You will be accompanied by an official guide who will show you the Teide National Park’s most iconic places
- A minimum reservation for 2 people is required
- An official guide
- Departures from the southern and northern parts of the island
- Cable Car ticket (optional)
- Guided visit of the Observatory (optional)
- Ascent to the Peak of Teide
- Permit from the National Park to access the crater
In case of discount tickets for children or local residents, a supporting document is required to prove entitlement to discount.
If you wish to enjoy this activity alone, remember that you will have to book it for 2 people, which is our minimum reservation.
Changes and cancellations
- In case of purchased excursions including a cable car ride, the price of the cable car ticket shall be reimbursed if the cable car cannot be used due to adverse weather conditions.
- In the event that the guided visit of the Observatory cannot be held due to adverse weather conditions, its cost shall be reimbursed.
- In the event that weather conditions impede or hinder proper visibility of the stars through solar telescopes, we will visit another nocturnal telescope instead.
- Check our Terms and conditions for more detailed information on other reasons for cancellation.
Pick-up points and hours:
|NORTHERN PART OF THE ISLAND||TUESDAY||SUNDAY|
La Chiripa Garden Hotel
Parque San Antonio Hotel
Noelia Playa Hotel
Dania Park Hotel
Black and Red (Concordia Hotel)
Titsa bus stop at the Meliá intersection
|SOUTHERN PART OF THE ISLAND||
|Tryp Tenerife Princesa Dácil Hotel
Best Tenerife bus stop
Olé Tropical bus stop
Titsa bus stop at Las Dalias Hotel
Isla Bonita Hotel
Titsa bus stop at the CC. El Duque (close to Costa Adeje Gran Hotel)
Jardines del Teide Hotel
Titsa bus stop Riu Arecas
El Mirador Hotel
Barrera Bahía del Duque
Titsa bus stop Avenida Playa Paraíso
Hiperdino - Roca Nivaria bus stop
Riu Buenavista Hotel
The base station’s facilities include an information centre and a shop.
Restaurant / Café:
There’s a cafeteria at the base station.
There are public toilets at the Teide Cable Car’s base station.
Prepare for your visit:
You should be prepared for extremes in weather, both heat as well as cold, depending on the time of year in which you enjoy this trip to Teide.
- Wear warm clothing and proper footwear.
- Protect yourself from sunstroke.
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses.
- Take plenty of water on hikes.
People with heart problems, pregnant women, and children under 2 are not allowed to ascend by cable car due to the risk that high altitude poses to their health.
The guided visit of the Teide Observatory is not recommended for children under 8.
The facilities at Teide Cable Car are not adapted to those with physical disabilities.
When making your reservation, please indicate which hotel you are staying at and we will send you an e-mail with the pick-up point and time.