Tenerife excursions and Mount Teide trips
Tenerife day excursions and guided Mount Teide tours
Are you looking for all-inclusive Mount Teide trips so that you don’t have to worry about anything except enjoying your holiday in this sun-filled beach and nature paradise that is Tenerife?
Enjoy some well-deserved rest with our 100%
organised Teide excursions for small groups.
Disconnect from your daily routine by immersing yourself in a world of nature. Combine your relaxing moment on the beach or at the hotel pool with authentic and relaxing experiences on one of the most famous volcanoes on the planet.
The best excursions in Tenerife are, without a doubt, those that allow you to ascend Mount Teide to get in touch with the island’s volcanic nature. Here you can find different options to visit Mount Teide by day or by night. The choice is yours.
Everything is included in our Teide excursions
We do not leave anything to chance and you avoid last minute surprises.
We include everything in our Teide excursions:
- Round trip transportation from your hotel for small groups
- Official guides and/or Teide National Park guides, and/or Starlight guides
- Teide Cable Car tickets and/or admission to the Teide Observatory
- Permit to access the crater, if you book the Ascent to the Peak of Teide by Cable Car
- Astronomical observation using
long rangetelescopes included in our Mount Teide night excursions
Day excursions in Tenerife to visit Mount Teide: trips to Teide National Park
In addition to the highest peak in Spain, which you can easily access in the comfort of the cable car, you will also find in the Teide National Park hiking trails of great scenic interest and the largest solar observatory in the world: the Teide Observatory.
Let us take you there by cable car during the day on our Mount Teide trips
Choose one of the two freely accessible trails on the summit and take in the best views of Tenerife.
- From the trail to the Pico Viejo viewpoint you will take in magnificent views of the islands of La Palma, El Hierro and La Gomera on the horizon and the
multicolouredPico Viejo crater, which is 800 in diameter, at your feet.
- From the trail to the La Fortaleza viewpoint you will behold unbeatable views of the northern slope of Tenerife and the amazing sea of clouds.
And what about the third trail on the summit—the one that leads to the peak of Mount Teide? You need a permit in order to be able to access it, so if you’re planning to hike up to the summit, our Teide excursions should be of interest to you.
Teide excursions to climb up to the peak
Hiking Mount Teide is probably on your list of excursions to do in Tenerife. Yet you find it hard to
We take care of everything: we provide transportation, process the permit for you and book Teide Cable Car tickets for just the right time, leaving everything well tied up. The only thing you have to focus your energy on is the final
Here you will find the best Tenerife trips and excursions to hike up Mount Teide. That's a promise!
Teide excursions to visit the largest solar observatory in the world during the day
Along with Chile and Hawaii, the Canary Islands are one of the best spots on Earth to observe the sky, which is why the largest solar observatory in the world is located here, at an altitude of 2,390 m.
The Teide Observatory began to operate in 1964 and focuses on solar observations and robotic astronomy. We want to show it to you from the inside on one of our Teide excursions including a visit to this important research
If you wish to enjoy this experience and combine it with a night-time stargazing activity, keep on reading, as we will tell you more about our Mount Teide night excursions in the following section.
Mount Teide trips by night
Our Teide excursions are the perfect opportunity to enjoy the Teide National Park with fewer visitors and marvel at the spectacle of the stars in one of the best skies in the world.
- You will go up Mount Teide by cable car outside the usual hours of operation with a group that never exceeds 90 people to behold Teide's shadow at an altitude of 3,555 m as well as the sunset from the trail to the Pico Viejo viewpoint. We have already mentioned the views
fromthis trail. If they take your breath away during the day, just imagine them at sunset!
- You will visit the Teide Observatory in the afternoon and you will complete your astronomical experience with a stargazing activity which will take place in the Teide Cable Car facilities.
You should bear in mind that it is not possible to climb Mount Teide by cable car and visit the Observatory on the same excursion, nor is it possible to visit the Teide Observatory at night, since it can only be visited during the day, either in the morning or in the afternoon.
Teide excursions from Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Are you staying in Santa Cruz de Tenerife? Do you want to climb Mount Teide to enjoy its impressive volcanic landscapes with the help of the Cable Car? You got it! Choose one of our guided Santa Cruz excursions—the Teide excursion from Santa Cruz—and make your dream a reality.
Excursions from Santa Cruz de Tenerife for cruise passengers
Are you arriving by a cruise ship that stops in Santa Cruz? If so, you will be happy to know that we offer excursions from Santa Cruz de Tenerife specially designed for cruise passengers like yourself.
From Tenerife to La Gomera: day trip