Teide Cable Car timetable and opening times: The service runs from 9.00am to 4.00pm. The last ascent is at 4.00pm and the last descent at 4.50pm.
In July, August and September, opening times are from 9.00am to 7.00pm. Last ascent is at 6.00pm and last descent at 6.50pm.
In October and up until the clock change, opening times are from 9.00am to 6.00pm. Last ascent is at 5.00pm and last descent at 5.50pm.
Mount Teide Cable Car Prices
- Mount Teide Cable Car price for Adults (residents): €13.50
- Mount Teide Cable Car price for Adults (non-residents): €27
- Mount Teide Cable Car price for Children (residents): €9.50
- Mount Teide Cable Car price for Children (non-residents): €13.50
- Mount Teide Cable Car price for a One-way ticket (adult non-residents): €13.50
- Mount Teide Cable Car price for a One-way ticket (adult residents): €9.50
Mount Teide Cable Car prices do not include a permit to access the crater. In order to access the Peak of Teide you need a free permit issued by the Teide National Park's administration, which you can apply for at www.reservasparquesnacionales.es. Remember that this permit must be applied for with enough time before your visit, so if you wish to visit the peak the first thing you should do is make sure there are available reservations.
In case of discount tickets for children or local residents, a supporting document is required to prove entitlement to discount.
Parking at the Teide Cable Car base station and car park opening times:
The Teide Cable Car’s car park is usually open to public from 8.00am to 6.00pm. In July, August and September, until 8.00pm, and in October, up until the clock change, until 7.00pm.
Outside these hours, the car park is closed and the entry and exit of vehicles is not allowed.
People with heart problems, pregnant women, and children under 3 are not allowed to ascend due to the risk that high altitude poses to their health. Consult your doctor before planning your visit if you have any health problems.