Stargazing with telescopes
Stargazing on Teide
Thanks to our state-of-the-art telescopes, you will discover objects such as planets, galaxies or clusters as you have surely never seen before. You will be able to use these machines to take a tour through the night’s most interesting celestial objects. In addition, our monitors will provide you with relevant information about the objects that you will see through the lens.
Closer to the stars with our professional telescopes
This service, which includes the deployment of professional telescopes, will be held on a site near the Cable Car’s station. We are sure that the astronomical instrumentation, along with the quality and transparency of our sky, will give you a unique experience.
If the weather conditions prevent or hinder proper visibility of the stars, our guides will use audiovisual equipment to give a virtual tour of the night sky, the constellations and prominent objects that could have been seen otherwise.
Recommendations: Wear warm clothing and proper footwear.
- Discover the Universe like never before using professional equipment
- Unravel the sky’s mysteries with the assistance of our guides
- Enjoy a unique experience among volcanoes
- Professional observations of the Universe
- English, German and Spanish-speaking guides
- Wear warm clothing and proper footwear.
- All our guides are astronomical guides certified by the StarLight Foundation.
- Children under 8 cannot participate.
Cancellations and returns
With regard to astronomical observation, in the event that weather conditions impede stargazing, an alternative activity will be arranged.
Meeting point: Minas de San José, lay-by at km 39 of the TF-21 highway.
Click on the following link to Google Street View to see the exact spot.
Coordinates: 28.2648736 - 16.5895959
The guide will wait for you with a red light head torch next to the car with 4 flashing signals.